IQD NEWS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

Thanks to all Members or New Members for checking back in. I am redoing the site and hope to have more info on our investment

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. .....

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WORLD

Anyone wishing to purchase more Dinar???

Anyone wishing to purchase more Dinar??? Empty Anyone wishing to purchase more Dinar???

Post  Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 14:15

I have a person wishing to sell 10 million dinar. They want $860 per million dinar. The Dinar was purchased through TD Bank in Florida. Anyone interested me in box me.
    Thank you!
    SueR
    seck
    seck
    Admin
    Admin

Anyone wishing to purchase more Dinar??? Empty Re: Anyone wishing to purchase more Dinar???

Post  seck Fri 10 Apr 2015, 15:28

SueR wrote:I have a person wishing to sell 10 million dinar. They want $860 per million dinar. The Dinar was purchased through TD Bank in Florida. Anyone interested me in box me.
    Thank you!
    SueR

I have a wife to sell she's a bit useed but still has lot of miles left on her. Real only problem with her is food, she don't move unless she eats and then slow after she eats lol.

Anyone wishing to purchase more Dinar??? Empty Re: Anyone wishing to purchase more Dinar???

Post  Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 15:31

Seck wrote:
    SueR wrote:I have a person wishing to sell 10 million dinar. They want $860 per million dinar. The Dinar was purchased through TD Bank in Florida. Anyone interested me in box me.
    Thank you!
    SueR

I have a wife to sell she's a bit useed but still has lot of miles left on her. Real only problem with her is food, she don't move unless she eats and then slow after she eats lol.

lol...too funny! :D

I posted this on TNT and got a nastygram right away saying I was not allowed to post Dinar for sale over there... :oops: geesh, I did not know that!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 08:32