IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH JOY WHILE WE WAIT

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. ..... Thanks go out to www.TruthCall.com/chat for their support in this website

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WORLD

Anyone wishing to purchase more Dinar???

Anyone wishing to purchase more Dinar???

Post  Guest on Fri 10 Apr 2015, 14:15

I have a person wishing to sell 10 million dinar. They want $860 per million dinar. The Dinar was purchased through TD Bank in Florida. Anyone interested me in box me.
    Thank you!
    SueR
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Anyone wishing to purchase more Dinar???

Post  Seck on Fri 10 Apr 2015, 15:28

SueR wrote:I have a person wishing to sell 10 million dinar. They want $860 per million dinar. The Dinar was purchased through TD Bank in Florida. Anyone interested me in box me.
    Thank you!
    SueR

I have a wife to sell she's a bit useed but still has lot of miles left on her. Real only problem with her is food, she don't move unless she eats and then slow after she eats lol.

Post  Guest on Fri 10 Apr 2015, 15:31

Seck wrote:
    SueR wrote:I have a person wishing to sell 10 million dinar. They want $860 per million dinar. The Dinar was purchased through TD Bank in Florida. Anyone interested me in box me.
    Thank you!
    SueR

I have a wife to sell she's a bit useed but still has lot of miles left on her. Real only problem with her is food, she don't move unless she eats and then slow after she eats lol.

lol...too funny! Very Happy

I posted this on TNT and got a nastygram right away saying I was not allowed to post Dinar for sale over there... Embarassed geesh, I did not know that!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 19 Aug 2017, 20:15