IQD NEWS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH JOY WHILE WE WAIT

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. ..... Thanks go out to www.TruthCall.com/chat for their support in this website

June 2021

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WORLD

Update with Mohammod

butterfly
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Update with Mohammod Empty Update with Mohammod

Post  butterfly Fri 08 May 2015, 21:31

Got a hold of Mohammod last week and he said that things are looking up, and the security problem seems to be getting under control. He said that (security) has been a big concern there in Iraq. Also you will note that the food prices have gone down, which is also a good sign.

Not so much as the outside investment/investors,  but the Iraqi citizens that have money will re-invest into their own country without fear. Like the mom and pop chain stores.

The economy of the citizens in a town that can put up a store, creates jobs for the Iraqi citizens.

If you were not aware of this, I met Mohammod by accident on a job site and we became friends. He was transferred to Texas and wanted me to keep in contact with him. He is working here on a Visa and his family still lives in Iraq.

I have been laid up with a small accident with my eyes and now I am back to work and hopefully will be able get more information.

Hoping to talk to Mohammod this coming week.

He wrote his phone number on a 250 dinar banknote and gave it to me.

Current date/time is Wed 23 Jun 2021, 10:21