IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH JOY WHILE WE WAIT

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. ..... Thanks go out to www.TruthCall.com/chat for their support in this website

July 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WORLD

Look for the "RV" After;

BNA13
    Silver
    Silver

Look for the "RV" After;

Post  BNA13 on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 14:42

Save This To Your Faves For Quick Reference
    Or Print it and Tape it Near Your Monitor

Look for the "RV" after;
    Chapter VII is released...........NO
    2013 Budget finalized............NO
    HCL is resolved.....................NO
    Erbil resolved.......................NO
    Ministers seated...................NO
    Maliki saga resolved..............NO

Iraqi media campaign announcing "Currency Change"

(including terms such as redenominate, rebase, restructure)

There are some "sign posts along the way". Watch for the "market rate" to start dropping, both in articles and especially here. http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FORE...E_AUCTIONS.pdf

Look for the Official Exchange Rate to start moving towards 1000 to 1.
    http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Home

"Just Say No"
    to the Weekend Moonshots.

Last edited by BNA13 on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 16:55; edited 2 times in total
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Look for the "RV" After;

Post  Seck on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 14:59

BNA13 wrote:

Look for the "RV" after;

There are some "sign posts along the way". Watch for the "market rate" to start dropping, both in articles and especially here. http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FORE...E_AUCTIONS.pdf

"Just Say No"
    BNA we have seen it the past about the IQD is not the true rate and that it has greater buying power, this has come out many times in the past year from them over their. Yes Iraq can change the rate anytime they want the last time a major rate change was right after the gulf war and the dinar was pumped up over 3 bucks. But Iraq did this after sanctions where put on them *Chapter 7 * I for one do not see this happening till chapter 7 is complete. As per info from The WTO IMF both had told me to look at the UN mandate and this is a fact. Other then
    a closed door meeting with the vote to let them out i fel that what was told to me that in order for the Iraq to have open trade Chapter 7 must be complete. and if someone could show us where they are wrong that is the UN please bring it. I for one have never seen that they must RV before the chapter 7 or the WTO also that it would be up to the Central Banks that would set the rate of exchange not Iraq. I am looking foward to your insight and anyone else.
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Post  butterfly on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 16:12

Just my thought/opinion.

I agree with the C-7 release.

If you have a debt and you want to get further ahead, the stipulation is....you must clean/clear up the debt/obligation that you are in right now, before you can move further.

I truly (and I mean this) hope that this is all over, not soon, but within this month. BUT.....I don't think it will happen that fast.
    BNA13
    Silver
    Silver

Post  BNA13 on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 16:26

Seck wrote:
    BNA13 wrote:

Look for the "RV" after;

"Just Say No"
    BNA we have seen it the past about the IQD is not the true rate and that it has greater buying power, this has come out many times in the past year from them over their. Yes Iraq can change the rate anytime they want the last time a major rate change was right after the gulf war and the dinar was pumped up over 3 bucks. But Iraq did this after sanctions where put on them *Chapter 7 * I for one do not see this happening till chapter 7 is complete. As per info from The WTO IMF both had told me to look at the UN mandate and this is a fact. Other then
    a closed door meeting with the vote to let them out i fel that what was told to me that in order for the Iraq to have open trade Chapter 7 must be complete. and if someone could show us where they are wrong that is the UN please bring it. I for one have never seen that they must RV before the chapter 7 or the WTO also that it would be up to the Central Banks that would set the rate of exchange not Iraq. I am looking foward to your insight and anyone else.

Seck and Butterfly,
    Thanks for the info. I'm not making a call on the relationship between Chapter VII and the "RV". I'm making a call on the reaction to each of these points being checked off. My point is that whenever each of these things are accomplished (and they will be accomplished), the GuruIntelligenista Caste will heat up with the "RV Tomorrow" siren.
    I'm just saying not so fast. Iraq has given us plenty of info pointing to the fact that they will indeed announce their intentions.

Last edited by BNA13 on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 16:48; edited 1 time in total
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Post  butterfly on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 16:37

BNA13 wrote:
    Seck wrote:
    BNA13 wrote:

Look for the "RV" after;

"Just Say No"

Seck and Butterfly,
    Thanks for the info. I'm not making a call on the relationship between Chapter VII and the "RV". I'm making a call on the reaction to each of these points being checked off. My point is that whenever each of things are accomplished (and they will be accomplished), the GuruIntelligenista Caste will heat with the "RV Tomorrow" siren.
    I'm just saying not so fast. Iraq has given us plenty of info pointing to the fact that they will indeed announce their intentions.

I know exactly what you are saying BNA13. As I was conversing to one of the PTR members yesterday and expressing my concern about the members that jump on and believe every little detail that these gurus are spewing.

These are adults, wished they used their god-given brain instead of slapping these gurus on their backs for their "great" intel.

They are a young country...so to speak. They are still finding their way through the democracy that they all want, even if they don't realize it yet.

They have lived under a dictatorship...gee I don't even have a clue how long that has been....and when someone tells them what they must do....I'm sure their chests come out and say....no we just got out from under a dictator.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jul 2017, 10:50