IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH JOY WHILE WE WAIT

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. ..... Thanks go out to www.TruthCall.com/chat for their support in this website

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WORLD

New President Comments On Iraq

Seck
    Admin
    Admin

New President Comments On Iraq

Post  Seck on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 14:57

At the CIA meeting yesterday, the President made a comment on Iraq ( Trump gave the speech today at the CIA headquarters in Langley, and he made his views on Iraq abundantly clear. He started off by repeating his campaign lie that “I wasn’t a fan of Iraq. I didn’t want to go into Iraq.” He then went on to offer the bizarre rationale for wanting to steal anotaher nation’s resources by claiming that “If we kept the oil, we wouldn’t have had ISIS in the first place.” Then he admitted it had nothing to do with ISIS: “The old expression, to the victor belong the spoils.” Finally, he dropped the bombshell: “We should’ve kept the oil. But, okay, maybe we’ll have another chance.”

The last part of his comment is what prompted me to post this. The Questions are what would the effect if the USA was to do this on our investment?

A statement was made by Bush the the taxe payer would not have to pay for the war, which we know now was not true.

From the start of President Trump stating he was going to run for President he by most if not by all media made a joke of it. 1 by 1 he had knocked out everyone in the Republican Party to be come the nominee. The race between the two parties began which all but a few in the media said Hillary would win by a landslide, on top of that even the elite of the Republican Party tried to derail Trump but he pulled off the upset of the century with the help of more the half the country to put him into the office like it or not.

All we can do is do what we have been doing since we invested in the IQD and that is watch and wait lol.
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Re: New President Comments On Iraq

Post  butterfly on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 16:08

Read the articles I posted today.
    Contradicts your hopes.
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Seck on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 16:27

butterfly wrote:Read the articles I posted today.
    Contradicts your hopes.

Butter I never said it was my hope lol. But I do hope for a RV
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Post  butterfly on Sun 22 Jan 2017, 19:36

Well if you reduce hope, you have nothing.

I stand by what I said to you on the phone.

Stay well and stop working so damn much, enjoy life.
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Post  butterfly on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 21:23

Let me post this article and it will say how "pissed" the Iraqi's are that Trump would even make that statement.

Our troops are still there and the Iraqi soldiers said they would kill our troops if they tried to steal their oil.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jinamoore/trump-just-slapped-an-anti-abortion-rule-on-foreign-aid?utm_term=.nx4QJzpGAm#.tsOrzaXDQw

Iraqis Are Pissed That Trump Said The US Might Try To Seize Their Oil, Again
    “Of course I would fight the Americans if they came for the oil,” one Iraqi told BuzzFeed News a day after Trump at CIA headquarters suggested someday taking Iraq’s oil.
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Seck on Tue 24 Jan 2017, 22:25

butterfly wrote:Let me post this article and it will say how "pissed" the Iraqi's are that Trump would even make that statement.

Our troops are still there and the Iraqi soldiers said they would kill our troops if they tried to steal their oil.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jinamoore/trump-just-slapped-an-anti-abortion-rule-on-foreign-aid?utm_term=.nx4QJzpGAm#.tsOrzaXDQw

“Of course I would fight the Americans if they came for the oil,” one Iraqi told BuzzFeed News a day after Trump at CIA headquarters suggested someday taking Iraq’s oil.

First this came from Buzzfeed news which was just caught putting out fake news lol no creditable.
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Post  butterfly on Wed 25 Jan 2017, 14:17

Seck wrote:
    butterfly wrote:Let me post this article and it will say how "pissed" the Iraqi's are that Trump would even make that statement.

First this came from Buzzfeed news which was just caught putting out fake news lol no creditable.

Every news agency has been saying posting etc the same thing, so all of them are putting out fake news. So with all that you have been hearing from your Iraqi friends are not credible either. They have if he goes in there and "tries" any scheme to take the oil will considered a War Crime. That has been all over the news.

So the fake news about the IC agent that is in hiding, so we can believe it is true or it is not true. That has come from many sources here and on foreign websites.

Like I said we can believe what we want to believe. Give me the time I go to the bank and I will be happy, until then, nothing is real to me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 18:33