IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH JOY WHILE WE WAIT

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. ..... Thanks go out to www.TruthCall.com/chat for their support in this website

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WORLD

CONFERENCE CALL QUESTIONS

Seck
    Admin
    Admin

CONFERENCE CALL QUESTIONS

Post  Seck on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 22:05

Hello all, I am going to do a pre recorded conference call with Mr Wiley Morgan and Trade in the next week or so. So as not to tie up Mr Wiley i am asking you members to pre ask your questions that you might have as to what had taken place with the Dinar and these Groups that people became a part of . Also What part Mr Wiley plated in " THE GROUP ".  

If you feel that you want the conference Call to be live please let me know as so i can ask Wiley if he will do that.

So lets start off by posting any questions you may have in this thread Thank you.
    meatball
    SENIOR
    SENIOR

Re: CONFERENCE CALL QUESTIONS

Post  meatball on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 22:48

Seck

First off thanks for doing this..... I think it will be a good thing. Here are a few;

1 Float theory or fixed rate... which is a better scenario for an outcome ?

2 Note count... what is the real story about drawing in notes and what is a number that is workable for Iraq as far as a total note count ?

3 What are his thoughts on the security for investors currently?

Rex
    Grade School
    Grade School

What help/use are the groups

Post  Rex on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 17:52

The very basic question is "why?"  In what way do groups offer some kind of "value added" for the dinar holder?  Notice?  Of what, exactly?  Sooner?  Special exchange timing or rates?  How achieved?  I realize this is extremely basic and I appreciate some depth to the answer.  Thanks
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Seck on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 18:28

Rex wrote:The very basic question is "why?"  In what way do groups offer some kind of "value added" for the dinar holder?  Notice?  Of what, exactly?  Sooner?  Special exchange timing or rates?  How achieved?  I realize this is extremely basic and I appreciate some depth to the answer.  Thanks

Hey Rex, As is was told to me by someone who is a group leader, The reason for the group is so that those who have a small amount of Dinars would get the same rate as those who have large amounts of Dinar.
    As far as value you gain nothing only if the place is charging a higher exchange rate fee.

Now from what i was told is that this has been setup 4 years ago with the bank IMF UST and a outside Country. The bank that is being used is going to be a clearing house for the Dinars and that out of every 5 Dinars that gets turned in 1 dinar goes to the UST 4 get turned into the other Country to pay off debt.

The group Leaders make no money on the Exchange they just helped set it up. Those who are part of the group emails are saved on a server and most Dinar sites have turned the emails over to the server. I can say that this site has not given any of our members email over to anyone and would not do so unless i have talked to each and every member first, So far no one has approached our site and asked.

As i understand it If and when there is a call for a exchange those who are in the group will be notified.

I hope i was able to answer your questions and if anymore please let me know.
    meatball
    SENIOR
    SENIOR

Post  meatball on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 20:05

Good question.... thanks for answering that one Seck.

Rex
    Grade School
    Grade School

Post  Rex on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 20:49

Seck wrote:
    Rex wrote:The very basic question is "why?"  In what way do groups offer some kind of "value added" for the dinar holder?  Notice?  Of what, exactly?  Sooner?  Special exchange timing or rates?  How achieved?  I realize this is extremely basic and I appreciate some depth to the answer.  Thanks

Hey Rex, As is was told to me by someone who is a group leader...
    ...those who have a small amount of Dinars would get the same rate as those who have large amounts of Dinar...
    ...setup 4 years ago...
    ...with the bank IMF UST and a outside Country....
    ...The bank that is being used is going to be a clearing house for the Dinars...
    ...that out of every 5 Dinars that gets turned in 1 dinar goes to the UST 4 get turned into the other Country to pay off debt.

...As i understand it If and when there is a call for a exchange those who are in the group will be notified.

Interesting.
    1.  There seems to be a universal assumption of "bulk rate" for dinar being exchanged increases the exchange value of it.  I wonder where that came from?  It sounds like nothing more than an incentive for purchase by sellers.
    2.  The set up timing seems odd.  This "investment" has been languishing for over 13 years.
    3.  Which bank?
    4.  What possible motivation would the United States Treasury or the International Monetary Fund (or any bank, for that matter) have to negotiate with an informal and amorphous internet group who "stores emails of members" on "a server" somewhere in the universe?  That sounds like it's either missing a LOT of detail or it's a fantasy "group".

I've practiced law for 34 years.  I put a LOT of small and medium sized businesses together, and though I know not everybody does business like me, I've never heard of ANYONE who does real business like this.  Indeed, I had WAY too much exposure to a small part of the community who were gobbling up CMOs back in the 2006-2008 era.  Every telephone call and nearly every document received had to be carefully scrutinized for big dreamers or big fraud.  We called purveyors such as these "broker jokers".  Many industries have such groups of wannabes.

We saw the secrecy of "intel" and "sources" to protect others from knowing how little real information was actually behind the "announcements" and "updates".  The similarity is striking.

Thanks for sharing what you know.  Somehow, you strike me as easily able to reveal that there are things you don't know.  It's reassuring to know some folks keep it straight.
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Seck on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 21:31

Rex wrote:
    Seck wrote:

Hey Rex, As is was told to me by someone who is a group leader...
    ...those who have a small amount of Dinars would get the same rate as those who have large amounts of Dinar...
    ...setup 4 years ago...
    ...with the bank IMF UST and a outside Country....
    ...The bank that is being used is going to be a clearing house for the Dinars...
    ...that out of every 5 Dinars that gets turned in 1 dinar goes to the UST 4 get turned into the other Country to pay off debt.

...As i understand it If and when there is a call for a exchange those who are in the group will be notified.

Interesting.
    1.  There seems to be a universal assumption of "bulk rate" for dinar being exchanged increases the exchange value of it.  I wonder where that came from?  It sounds like nothing more than an incentive for purchase by sellers.
    2.  The set up timing seems odd.  This "investment" has been languishing for over 13 years.
    3.  Which bank?
    4.  What possible motivation would the United States Treasury or the International Monetary Fund (or any bank, for that matter) have to negotiate with an informal and amorphous internet group who "stores emails of members" on "a server" somewhere in the universe?  That sounds like it's either missing a LOT of detail or it's a fantasy "group".

I've practiced law for 34 years.  I put a LOT of small and medium sized businesses together, and though I know not everybody does business like me, I've never heard of ANYONE who does real business like this.  Indeed, I had WAY too much exposure to a small part of the community who were gobbling up CMOs back in the 2006-2008 era.  Every telephone call and nearly every document received had to be carefully scrutinized for big dreamers or big fraud.  We called purveyors such as these "broker jokers".  Many industries have such groups of wannabes.

We saw the secrecy of "intel" and "sources" to protect others from knowing how little real information was actually behind the "announcements" and "updates".  The similarity is striking.

Thanks for sharing what you know.  Somehow, you strike me as easily able to reveal that there are things you don't know.  It's reassuring to know some folks keep it straight.

Rex, From my understanding there has been a lot of people getting Brokers back then trying to make deals with the banks
    which got started by some Dinar Site. So THE GROUP as it is known now was just wanted a even exchange.
    My understanding is that there was a bidding war by the major banks to be the clearing house for the Dinars if this RV Happens. Wells Fargo won that bid.

I can tell you this as a fact that i know. I bought my Dinar in 2011 at TD Bank, Then a few months later they told me they will no longer arrange the buying of the Dinar but would buy them back. That was strange to me so i started to investigate what was going on. i was told at the Corporate office in New York and got the run around as to why they stopped exchanging Dollars for Dinars. The last answer I got was it was to hard to get them.
    On my paper work at the top was the name The Foreign Currency Exchange Group out of Florida, so iI called them and asked if they still have Dinars to exchange for Dollars, Answer was yes. I asked where are the Dinars coming from, Answer Bank Of Ireland, So i called them. My question to them is do you sell Dinars and what was the exchange rate? Answer yes we do and the rate at this time was 1170. I asked who is the Foreign Currency Exchange Group out of Florida, answer, They are part of a division of this bank.

Now 2012 TD bank told me they stopped buying back the Dinar, No reason as to why was given. So again i started digging around and found out that the Bank Of Ireland was going belly up and sold The Foreign Currency Exchange Group to Guess who? The Wells Fargo Bank LOL LOL.

I then went and talked to the Wells Fargo Corp office and asked them, Do you buy or sell dinars? Answer We have nothing to do with the Iraqi Dinars nor do we intend to. I said if that is so then the Foreign Currency Exchange Group is a Division that your company owns now and they still deal in with the Iraqi Dinars and they make a fee of the exchange of them so that means your company does have something to do with the Iraqi Dinars. The answer i got was the Hung the phone up on me.

So not saying how this all ties in but it seems Fishy that Wells Fargo says one thing but does another. By the way the Foreign Currency Exchange Groups services about 700 institutions and the software Currency Teller is their software that the banks that i seen use for exchanging Currency. Just a side note Banks are not Currency Exchange company, The only provide a services to their customers as a friendly services.

Rex i hope that what i heard and what i went through myself gives you food to chew on

Rex
    Grade School
    Grade School

Post  Rex on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 22:40

That was a great reply! Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 18:33