IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH JOY WHILE WE WAIT

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. ..... Thanks go out to www.TruthCall.com/chat for their support in this website

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WORLD

The Truth always Comes To The Top

Seck
    Admin
    Admin

The Truth always Comes To The Top

Post  Seck on Mon 28 Dec 2015, 21:18

Dan from PTR has said many of times on Confrence calls his site does not get paid from Dinar corps. Well in the past week a document with his statement to a indictment of the Sterling Corp that he was paid to advertise their company on his site.

I also was at the chat on the other site which Kap was in a debate with a person called Wiley, which I myself had a conversation with on the phone.

So let me say this again to all who read this thread. The IQD has a restriction on it. It is not open for forward speculation!!!
    Till that one restriction is lifted the IQD will stay at the program rate. Unless the CBI which they can do change the rate or value of its currency.

But as far as the IQD going global that one restriction must be lifted first.

That statement is not debatable, Kap or anyone else who try's to say other wise has no clue. As most of you know there are a lot of opinions out there and most want to state that their opinion is fact.

Well with no proof to back their opinions up with, it is just what it is OPINIONS!!!!!
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Re: The Truth always Comes To The Top

Post  butterfly on Mon 28 Dec 2015, 21:22

Seck wrote:Dan from PTR has said many of times on Confrence calls his site does not get paid from Dinar corps. Well in the past week a document with his statement to a indictment of the Sterling Corp that he was paid to advertise their company on his site.

I also was at the chat on the other site which Kap was in a debate with a person called Wiley, which I myself had a conversation with on the phone.

So let me say this again to all who read this thread. The IQD has a restriction on it. It is not open for forward speculation!!!
    Till that one restriction is lifted the IQD will stay at the program rate. Unless the CBI which they can do change the rate or value of its currency.

That statement is not debatable, Kap or anyone else who try's to say other wise has no clue. As most of you know there are a lot of opinions out there and most want to state that their opinion is fact.

Well with no proof to back their opinions up with, it is just what it is OPINIONS!!!!!

Good post.
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Seck on Mon 28 Dec 2015, 23:27

butterfly wrote:
    Seck wrote:Dan from PTR has said many of times on Confrence calls his site does not get paid from Dinar corps. Well in the past week a document with his statement to a indictment of the Sterling Corp that he was paid to advertise their company on his site.

Good post.

I also wanted to let our members know, that I had a conversation with Wiley along with Trade on the phone after this post I made. It is my opinion that Mr Wiley is truthful and I am going to fly out to meet them both. I will report what info I get from them and let our members do what they want with in their own minds about my report.

As many know me if I think the information is coming from a fact base person, I share it.

But do not take how I feel or my opinion as fact until I can bring the proof as I do always in whatever I do when asking questions on this investment. I hope to just get a better understanding on mine and your investment. So stay tuned in!

sandyf
    Gold
    Gold

Post  sandyf on Tue 29 Dec 2015, 10:56

There may be more than one restriction.

In December 2014 there were 8 restrictions and a MCP in contravention to Art VIII. In August of this year the following was posted by the IMF,

" They also welcomed the steps taken to liberalize the foreign exchange market and urged the removal of remaining exchange restrictions and multiple currency practice as external conditions evolve."

Exchange restrictions are still plural and the MCP is still in place. It is possible that they have been lifted recently but until published by the IMF it cannot be assumed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 18:36