IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH JOY WHILE WE WAIT

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. ..... Thanks go out to www.TruthCall.com/chat for their support in this website

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

WORLD











    REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

    Post  Guest on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 10:58

    Welcome back!!!....Please post here to say Hi.....Haven't been here for awhile?.....Don't be a stranger!!!!

    Very Happy


    avatar
    Handydan
    Silver
    Silver

    Posts : 200
    Join date : 2013-09-10
    Age : 69
    Location : Texas, Southwest of Houston

    Hi Zig

    Post  Handydan on Wed 12 Aug 2015, 12:56

    Congratulations on being Admin Zig... I don't post much anywhere anymore... I have been doing a lot of handyman work lately, and don't have time... I stopped coming here for reasons I told you about long ago, that I won't mention here... Have a great Wednesday!!! Smile
    avatar
    vnjw
    Junior
    Junior

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2013-09-14

    Re: REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

    Post  vnjw on Thu 13 Aug 2015, 18:51

    Hello Zig and Friends! Nice to see you back Zig. How's life treating you? We're happy to share with our friends here that we are having a little one in late Sep. Don't know if we're having a boy or a girl we just figured we have one boy and one girl now this one's a blessing no matter what. It sure looks like our baby will pop before the RV baby ever does Wink but maybe it will follow shortly. I hope everyone is having a great summer.... we're having a very hot and dry one here in TX. Many blessings..... V
    avatar
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1044
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 56
    Location : NJ

    Re: REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

    Post  Seck on Thu 13 Aug 2015, 21:46

    vnjw wrote:Hello Zig and Friends! Nice to see you back Zig. How's life treating you? We're happy to share with our friends here that we are having a little one in late Sep. Don't know if we're having a boy or a girl we just figured we have one boy and one girl now this one's a blessing no matter what. It sure looks like our baby will pop before the RV baby ever does Wink but maybe it will follow shortly. I hope everyone is having a great summer.... we're having a very hot and dry one here in TX. Many blessings..... V

    Congrats on your new blessing!!
    avatar
    vnjw
    Junior
    Junior

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2013-09-14

    Re: REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

    Post  vnjw on Fri 14 Aug 2015, 20:46

    Seck wrote:
    vnjw wrote:Hello Zig and Friends! Nice to see you back Zig. How's life treating you? We're happy to share with our friends here that we are having a little one in late Sep. Don't know if we're having a boy or a girl we just figured we have one boy and one girl now this one's a blessing no matter what. It sure looks like our baby will pop before the RV baby ever does Wink but maybe it will follow shortly. I hope everyone is having a great summer.... we're having a very hot and dry one here in TX. Many blessings..... V

    Congrats on your new blessing!!
    Thank you Seck! We're very excited and a little nervous... We're having our first home birth.

    ReallyNow
    Junior
    Junior

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2013-09-22

    Re: REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

    Post  ReallyNow on Fri 14 Aug 2015, 21:43

    Whaddup Ziglet!!!!!!! Welcome back from the Dark Side......or wherever you've been.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

    Post  Guest on Fri 14 Aug 2015, 22:01

    ReallyNow wrote:Whaddup Ziglet!!!!!!! Welcome back from the Dark Side......or wherever you've been.


    Nice to see that you are a regular here!!.....Do more posting!!!....That's an order!!!


    I was abducted by aliens who did unspeakable things to me....and they have Dinar!!!......
    avatar
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

    Posts : 52292
    Join date : 2013-01-17

    Re: REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

    Post  butterfly on Sat 15 Aug 2015, 14:05

    A suggestion to all pc owners:



    To prevent viruses/trojans/popups/etc on your pc or laptop everyone needs to download AdBlock Pro or Plus.

    As you know, most popups carry viruses/tackers into your computer. Even if you don't visit our site, you should download it for your own safety.

    avatar
    zest4living
    SENIOR
    SENIOR

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2013-09-13
    Age : 54
    Location : North Carolina

    Re: REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

    Post  zest4living on Tue 18 Aug 2015, 09:38

    bounce bounce morning all.
    avatar
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1044
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 56
    Location : NJ

    Re: REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

    Post  Seck on Tue 18 Aug 2015, 13:03

    zest4living wrote:bounce bounce morning all.

    Morning Zest
    avatar
    abp
    SENIOR
    SENIOR

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2013-05-09
    Location : Maui, Hawaii

    Re: REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

    Post  abp on Thu 27 Aug 2015, 16:55

    Aloha Everyone...and welcome back Zig. Glad to see you have returned. I have pretty much moved on from the daily grind of watching the Dinar and posting and got back to living. I check in on occasion. This is our busy time of year and this year is unbelievable. We have turned away so much work this summer as we just don't have the staff to do it all and the work force here is slim! With projects I'm doing around the house and work life is busy and I'm not complaining.

    Keep up with the news letters, I like them. Sorry I can't be around to keep you in line Zig!! tongue

    Stay safe all and enjoy the rest of summer!! See you soon.....

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

    Post  Guest on Thu 27 Aug 2015, 18:40

    Security Breach!....Security Breach!.....We have an apb out on abp!!....AKA "Azbop".....Please approach with caution!!!




    She got past the front gate Zigshmerga guard by breathing on him....toxic "Volcano-Breath"......

    Repeat!....This is a code red security breach!!!!..... tongue
    avatar
    GirlieThing
    SENIOR
    SENIOR

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2013-11-28
    Location : Anywhere I wanna be ..

    Re: REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

    Post  GirlieThing on Thu 10 Sep 2015, 15:36

    Zig wrote:Welcome back!!!....Please post here to say Hi.....Haven't been here for awhile?.....Don't be a stranger!!!!

    Very Happy





    Thanks Zig .. glad to read you again .. it took me awhile, but all the links you sent me paid off .. I'm really AGirlieThing, but don't know how to change my name .. Oh well! PS. How do make our emoticons show?
     Razz Razz

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

    Post  Guest on Thu 10 Sep 2015, 16:09

    HappyGirl wrote:
    Zig wrote:Welcome back!!!....Please post here to say Hi.....Haven't been here for awhile?.....Don't be a stranger!!!!

    Very Happy





    Thanks Zig .. glad to read you again .. it took me awhile, but all the links you sent me paid off .. I'm really AGirlieThing, but don't know how to change my name .. Oh well! PS. How do make our emoticons show?
     Razz Razz


    Not sure what you mean about showing emoticons....and I think I can change your username if you wish......sent you an email....let me know...... pig

    Sponsored content

    Re: REUNION...AUGUST.....2015

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat 19 Aug 2017, 20:16