IQD NEWS

Members only
IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH JOY WHILE WE WAIT

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. ..... Thanks go out to www.TruthCall.com/chat for their support in this web site... Hope All Have A Happy Thanksgiving

June 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WORLD

WHO CONTROLS THE IQD

Seck
    Admin
    Admin

WHO CONTROLS THE IQD

Post  Seck on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 00:42

Hello all, in my time off of work with my kidney stone problem for the first time tonight i had time to do some research into the currency of iraq. In my research i found that there where many characters trying to decide which monetary policy Iraq should take. This all was taking place from 2003 and on, here are a few of them. Looney, Robert

Representative Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin)
    has devised a creative approach for
    promoting monetary stability in Iraq.
    Ryan’s bill provides that if Iraq becomes
    officially dollarized, the United
    States could rebate to Iraq most of the
    seigniorage (profit) from the dollar paper
    money and coins used to replace
    Iraqi dinars in circulation. Iraq would be free to start or stop
    using the dollar officially at any time, although if it stopped, the rebates would cease.

Iraq’s botched
    currency reform
    by Steve Hanke and Matt Sekerke
    The Johns Hopkins University
    http://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/articles/hanke-0402.pdf

In my study of this research it all comes down on what the CBI wants to do. There are some things that comes into play such as other banks willing to except the IQD as a trade-able currency , the IMF UN and the World Bank which all comes into play if Iraq becomes a full member of the WTO by the way they are trying to become. As you see some Countries have can use their power to try to push Iraq to conform on how to proceed in their currency reform. But as it had been told to me before by the IMF it is the Central Bank of a country to set their currency rate. We all are betting on that Iraq will Rv the currency but it is something that no one could really know an it is a guess a shot in the dark that they will. The out look looks good but there is no time table as to when or if this will happen an any one who says date time and claims to have the inside track is lying to themselves and those who are telling others the same are not in the real world. This site was set up for those of us who have been kicked off of sites that we been apart of for years and wanted to stay in contact with each-other. Some have come here because there is no hype no money to join and a place where they can read all the news coming out of Iraq. Opinions have always been welcomed and humor. I welcome all who have joined and hope they pardon my not sending them a personal PM. Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes in my recovery its nice to know others care about you and i feel the heartfelt care. So with that take care keep safe and if by chance things go are way and the IQD does RV it has become my honor to have become friends with most of yous.
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Re: WHO CONTROLS THE IQD

Post  butterfly on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 09:39

Ah good old Paul Ryan and his rebates. Guess he needs to learn that system has destroyed other countries.

I agree it will happen when no one is looking and for others to say they have an "inside"....well I won't even go there.

Iraq is growing and hopefully with the new administration, things will start to settle down for them and we can get on with our lives.

Until then...................we wait.

Glad and hope you recover real soon seck.

Current date/time is Tue 27 Jun 2017, 18:35