IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH JOY WHILE WE WAIT

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. ..... Thanks go out to www.TruthCall.com/chat for their support in this website

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WORLD

The Real Truth AboutThis Investment

Seck
    Admin
    Admin

The Real Truth AboutThis Investment

Post  Seck on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 18:28

Hello all, I just want to add up what i have come to a conclusion about this investment.

1: After years of being on most of every Dinar site out there, not one has a clue to what is going on with the IQD.

2: I have heard alot of CC some have put on a really fantastic show in claiming they have people in high places and are in the know types . False No One Knows.

3: Many have very smart connection, but to no avail they too have fall way short of whats going on in Iraq or with the IQD.

4: Some have stated that Iraq is not in control of their currency or the rate of exchange. Well we here all know from the conversation I had with the lady from the IMF is that each Counties Central Bank is in control of their currency. The IQD is the currency of Iraq and it is their choice to say to raise or lower the value of the exchange rate, this was stated as a fact from the IMF.

5: We see news reports coming from all sorts which many times just is someones opinion but never goes anywhere. But these reports are way better then those who have been making statements with no facts to back them up.

6: The few contacts we here have made with one a person in the Iraq gov was not breaking news on the RV but just a bit of truth in that the hope the IQD will go up in value and the reason why it has not all ready like what has be stated from dinar world. The statements i am making are facts and can not be disputed, as we have all seen over the years of being in this. All of us can debate whats going on over their but does not mean a hill of beans for we are in the dark just as much as most of the Iraqi people.

7: I will continue to keep hold of my dinars keep reading the news reports and keep trying to get whatever info i can get on the truth which i suggest you all do the same. This site will remain free of charge no donations needed all are welcomed and are free to post.

Thank you all for being here it does give a bit of comfort to see those who have been in this for years still waiting for our day and even if we are small group without the hoopla of the bigger sites i feel we get the truth no hype and its free, so thank you all again feel free to post your opinion on this investment and what keeps you holding on to the IQD

butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Re: The Real Truth AboutThis Investment

Post  butterfly on Thu 12 Jun 2014, 19:13

Alright y then seck....very well said.

I was about to shut down the site, and take a break.....ahh lets click on the xe website.....what in the name of holiness does this mean.

1.00 USD = 1,116.90 IQD
    US Dollar ↔ Iraqi Dinar
    1 USD = 1,116.90 IQD 1 IQD = 0.000895335 USD

Mid-market rates: 2014-06-12 23:10 UTC
    goodyboy
    Platinum
    Platinum

Post  goodyboy on Fri 13 Jun 2014, 09:14

from the iBeach...  What a Face 
    pleasantly pleasant...no lines here in the free thinking seckular world...

Seck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Seck on Fri 13 Jun 2014, 10:47

goodyboy wrote:from the iBeach...  What a Face 
    pleasantly pleasant...no lines here in the free thinking seckular world...

Goody wow how true this is. Thanks  funny but so so true, very grateful that your on our side those dopes are dieing a slow death over at the other sites with losing all the good peeps.
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Post  butterfly on Fri 13 Jun 2014, 12:19

I have such bad thoughts about the gurus with all the current events over in Iraq.......I wonder what their EXCUSE/REASON the dinar hasn't and won't revalue for some time.....oh wait a minute.....isn't it all tied in with the GLOBAL RESET button.......I told you have such bad thoughts about what they will come up with next......it should prove that they HAVE NO information/inside/intelligence. LOl

lol! lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 19 Aug 2017, 20:08