IQD NEWS

Members only
IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH JOY WHILE WE WAIT

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. ..... Thanks go out to www.TruthCall.com/chat for their support in this web site... Hope All Have A Happy Thanksgiving

June 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WORLD

McDonalds.....Pizza Hut.......Yummy!!!

McDonalds.....Pizza Hut.......Yummy!!!

Post  Guest on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 09:12

McDonald’s and Pizza Hut planned to enter Iraq and Baghdad, the most prominent candidates to host

March 18, 2014

The national body for investment, announced on Monday, Post 10 American companies, notably (McDonald’s) and (Pizza Hut), in addition to the companies Hospitality and Tourism conference in development opportunities for special privileges in Iraq, with an eye to nominate a number of provinces, most notably Baghdad to enter those brands which, the U.S. Embassy confirmed that the existence of such global companies in Iraq will foster the economic sector in Iraq.

- See more at: http://www.oneiraqidinar.com/mcdonalds-pizza-hut-planned-enter-iraq-baghdad-prominent-candidates-host/#sthash.0oTaWJRR.dpuf

Well.....there goes the Iraqi waistline.......This will impact the entire economy in many ways........some unfortunate.......and I don't wish ill health on anyone........but as people start wolfing down burgers and fries and pizza and who knows what else there will be many who succumb to diseases related to poor diets.........demand for Doctors will rise.......and nurses........and drugs..........and weight loss clinics and health clubs.........the list is endless........and Doctors will buy expensive cars and houses........and.....on and on..............

Also, once they start sharing oil revenues people will get lazier......more sedentary.........eat more fatty foods............but also spend a fortune on toys........

Hey!......Pass the pepperoni!!!.......and burgers!!!........

*Disclaimer: repeat.....I hope they won't become too Americanized as far as diet goes........and hope they don't get sick....but human nature is what it is......................
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Re: McDonalds.....Pizza Hut.......Yummy!!!

Post  butterfly on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 17:31

Zig I don't know how close you look at the Iraqi men in their suits, but they already have a weight problem. I think that is why they where those long gowns to cover their obesity.

What needs to happen is a "gold gym" going over there so they can "buff" up. LOL

Current date/time is Tue 27 Jun 2017, 18:33