IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH JOY WHILE WE WAIT

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. ..... Thanks go out to www.TruthCall.com/chat for their support in this website

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

WORLD











    Cambrige House

    Share
    avatar
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1044
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 56
    Location : NJ

    Cambrige House

    Post  Seck on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 10:44

    Look at the 7.45 mark on Iraq Sorry i used the wrong link. Try this one


    Last edited by Seck on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 14:39; edited 4 times in total
    avatar
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

    Posts : 52311
    Join date : 2013-01-17

    Re: Cambrige House

    Post  butterfly on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 11:18

    ROFL.......

    No mention of Iraq at that mark. Just gold and silver "stuff" that has been going on for decades now.

    Scratching head on this one.

    It is just another person's opinion.
    avatar
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1044
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 56
    Location : NJ

    Re: Cambrige House

    Post  Seck on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 11:50

    butterfly wrote:ROFL.......

    No mention of Iraq at that mark. Just gold and silver "stuff" that has been going on for decades now.

    Scratching head on this one.

    It is just another person's opinion.

    first try it again Butterfly i hear him talking about Iraq big time. As he is the the president of Amerigold, controversially predicts that Iraq will be an opportunity for investors this year. I agree it is of his opinion but this is what he deals in investment and the more of those who he steers his investors in the right directions of making money the more money he makes with his company. As with anything people do make mistakes, when investing but i would have to take in his expertise on that he is making a highly educated guess with what ever insight that he may have in his directing investors into looking at Iraq and would have to say he would be more educated then we are in this matter. As always this is my opinion LOL
    avatar
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

    Posts : 52311
    Join date : 2013-01-17

    Re: Cambrige House

    Post  butterfly on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 12:31

    highly educated guess

    As usual, give me proof.......he may be educated and highly at that, but it is "still" his opinion. Nothing like promoting what you deal with.....promotion.!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Cambrige House

    Post  Guest on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 14:26

    I listened......He does not mention Iraq once......... scratch 
    avatar
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1044
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 56
    Location : NJ

    Re: Cambrige House

    Post  Seck on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 14:35

    Zig wrote:I listened......He does not mention Iraq once......... scratch 





    Sorry i used the wrong one here is the right one
    avatar
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1044
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 56
    Location : NJ

    Yale Grad Trusts in Bank of Baghdad to Help Deliver Returns

    Post  Seck on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 14:44

    For Grant Felgenhauer, a money manager whose hedge fund owns $110 million of Iraqi equities, the 15 explosions that reverberated across the country in a single day earlier this month weren’t a reason to stop buying.

    The Iraq that is unfolding in Baghdad is not the Iraq you read about in the headlines,” Felgenhauer, a portfolio manager at Euphrates Iraq Fund Ltd., said in a Jan. 16 phone interview from the nation’s capital. “The opportunities offered by Iraqi equities overshadow anything else we see in the world today.”

    The Yale University graduate, who formerly traded Russian stocks at Bill Browder’s Hermitage Capital Management in Moscow, returned 28 percent last year with bets on Iraqi shares such as Bank of Baghdad, compared with a 9.5 percent decline for Iraq’s ISX General Index. That helped make New York-based Euphrates the fourth-best performing emerging-market fund managing more than $50 million in 2013, outpacing gains at rivals such as BlackRock Inc., according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

    Iraq is drawing investors from specialized hedge funds to global banks including Citigroup Inc. and Standard Chartered Plc as the oil-rich nation rebuilds 11 years after the U.S.-led invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein. The economy will expand 6.3 percent this year, up from 3.7 percent in 2013, the International Monetary Fund said in October. By 2018, GDP may gain 9.6 percent, while the Iraqi government estimates crude production will rise to 9 million barrels a day by 2020, compared with about 3.4 million a day last month.
    ‘Growth Trajectory’

    “No other country has this growth trajectory,” Felgenhauer, 39, said during one of his quarterly visits to Baghdad. “The scale of the increase in oil production expected from Iraq has only happened twice in history: once in Saudi Arabia in the 1960s and in Russia in the 1990s. Both episodes transformed the local banks and equity markets.”

    Bank stocks account for about half the Euphrates Iraq Fund, with Bank of Baghdad its biggest financial holding. Felgenhauer says the industry’s growth prospects in Iraq contrast with banks in many other parts of the world because fewer than one in five people in Iraq hold an account and demand for credit is high. Banks have pricing power and are in a position to lend to only the best counterparties because of rising demand, he said.

    Net income at the five largest privately owned banks more than tripled from 2010 to 2012 and more than doubled earnings per share, according to Singapore-based Sansar Capital Management LLC, which has $35 million in Iraqi equities and returned about 27 percent last year. It named the lenders as Bank of Baghdad, Kurdistan International Bank, North Bank, Iraqi Middle East Investment Bank and Dar Es Salaam Investment Bank.
    Private Credit

    “With private credit still well below 10 percent of GDP, banks here are making money despite the unrest,” Felgenhauer said. “It’s a unique story when global banks generally are in a challenging spot. Managers in these banks know how to make money even in one of the world’s most difficult markets.”

    Iraqi stocks trade at around six times earnings, compared with about nine times for emerging-market stocks, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Bank of Baghdad gained 21 percent over the past 12 months and closed at 2.09 Iraqi dinars in Baghdad on Jan. 27, while the ISX General Index last year declined about 9.5 percent to 113.5 points after reaching a high of 124.7 in February.

    The Iraq bourse drew investors last February when mobile operator Asiacell Communications PJSC listed after a $1.3 billion share sale, in the Middle East’s biggest initial public offering since 2008. The country’s two other mobile operators, Zain Iraq and Korek Telecom, also plan to list on the bourse.
    Loan Growth

    Kyle Stelma, who runs Dubai-based Dunia Frontier Consultants, is also bullish, pointing to the 50 percent annual loan growth at the country’s top 14 banks between 2009 and 2012. Deposits grew 30 percent on average each year, he said in a phone interview from the emirate on Jan. 20.

    “A basket of top quality banks can provide favorable risk/reward characteristics, despite the acknowledged uncertainties in Iraq,” he wrote earlier this month in a report to investors.

    Stelma said his team spent about three months in Iraq conducting interviews with banks and meeting investors for information, while Sansar collected data on bank revenue and loan growth after also conducting surveys with the central bank, lenders and investors. Publicly available information at the central bank and other Iraqi institutions is limited.
    Revenue Jump

    The most recent information for Bank of Baghdad shows a 36 percent jump in revenue in 2011 from a year earlier, according to financial statements on its website. Revenue at North Bank increased 43 percent over the same period and 45 percent at the Iraqi Middle East Investment Bank.

    Financial statements for 2012 weren’t available and financial information for Dar Es Salaam Investment Bank and Kurdistan International Bank weren’t on the company websites. Calls to the banks seeking further information on earnings weren’t immediately returned.

    Citigroup and Standard Chartered each have full or representative offices in Baghdad, and also plan a presence in the cities of Erbil and Basra. The government is working with Standard Chartered and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. to obtain a sovereign credit rating, Sami al-Araji, chairman of Iraq’s National Investment Commission, said in a Dubai interview on Jan. 28. The country would probably have a similar rating to Gabon and Nigeria, Bank of America said in a Jan. 24 report.

    JPMorgan Chase & Co. is also helping the Trade Bank of Iraq finance imports of goods and services, while Turkiye Is Bankasi plans four offices in Iraq.
    Legal Protection

    Not everyone agrees now is the time to invest in Iraq. Rami Sidani, who runs the $343 million Schroders International Selection Fund, the best-performing stock fund in emerging and frontier markets, says the country must give international investors better legal protection before he’ll commit funds.

    Some foreign investors have avoided Iraqi stocks because of the lack of custodian services in the country, preferring to avoid the risk of dealing with local brokerages.

    “The separation of custody and brokerage is the most important step toward encouraging foreign inflows into this young market,” Sidani said in e-mailed comments to Bloomberg. “We’re hoping that this will happen soon.”

    Taha Ahmed Al-Rubaye, chief executive officer of the Iraq Stock Exchange, is seeking to attract more investors like Euphrates, saying foreigners account for just 20 percent of the investors active on the $9.9 billion bourse.

    “I’m happy to see non-Iraqi investors like him,” Al-Rubaye said in a Jan. 26 interview in Dubai, referring to Felgenhauer. “They see the picture of Iraq from the outside and together we can come up with solutions for issues.”
    Studied Russian

    A Spokane, Washington native, Felgenhauer joined Hermitage in Moscow in 2004 after traveling and living in the former Soviet Union since high school and studying Russian at Yale. He moved to London to start a global emerging-market fund for Hermitage in 2007, after Browder was barred from the country by the Russian government and forced to relocate to the U.K.

    Geoffrey Batt started Euphrates in 2010 with Firebird Management LLC founder Daniel Cloud, using $5 million of their own cash. Assets had swelled to about $19 million by the time Felgenhauer joined in April 2012 after investing his own cash the previous year. Euphrates returned 4.9 percent in 2011 and declined 2.8 percent in 2012 before last year’s rebound.

    Felgenhauer’s visits to Baghdad are spent shuttling between hotels, the offices of portfolio companies, brokers, the Iraq stock exchange and restaurants. He avoids conspicuous security convoys in favor of a local driver unless traveling in Baghdad’s Green Zone, the heavily fortified central diplomatic area of the city, and says he confronts check points almost every mile.
    Street Smarts

    He’s drawing on street smarts honed during the turbulent post-communism period in Moscow to stay safe in Iraq after car-bombings and other violent acts intensified. Almost 9,500 civilians were killed last year, more than double the number a year earlier, according to the website Iraq Body Count.

    While keeping a daily tally of the number of explosions in Iraq, he says these incidents aren’t affecting investments and moving freely around the city is possible with sensible precautions.

    “You can function in Baghdad just fine and not come across this stuff,” he said. “If you think about the risk objectively and you’re reasonably careful you can go about your business. We’re being well compensated for the headline risks of terrorism and noisy politics with the valuations we are paying.”

    Euphrates’s other competitors are the Iraq Opportunity Fund, managed by Abu Dhabi’s Invest AD, and Bermuda-based FMG Iraq Fund. They’ve returned 7.2 percent and 13 percent respectively over the past year, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

    “Investors should look at the Iraq stock exchange because the headlines are going to scare away the vast majority of people,” Dunia Frontier’s Stelma said. “When the headlines do eventually go away, it’s going to be too late.”
    avatar
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

    Posts : 52311
    Join date : 2013-01-17

    Re: Cambrige House

    Post  butterfly on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 14:49

    Seck wrote:
    Zig wrote:I listened......He does not mention Iraq once......... scratch 





    Sorry i used the wrong one here is the right one

    Thanks Zig......all I heard was his opinion and his promotion of gold and silver LOL LOL
    avatar
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

    Posts : 52311
    Join date : 2013-01-17

    Re: Cambrige House

    Post  butterfly on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 14:56

    I listened to him after the 7 minute mark. Sorry don't like how this guy presents himself and if he would focus on the US discovery of the gold in Arizona.....it might be a different story, but most don't want to admit that we have an abundance of gold right here in the US that is being discovered daily. The oil that we have here also, no one wants to talk about that.....only in the Middle East.

    To me.........actually it is quite funny.
    avatar
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1044
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 56
    Location : NJ

    Re: Cambrige House

    Post  Seck on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 15:06

    Well his opinion has some validity to them, i has seen others who show that their investment is paying a return of 17% from Iraq and thats a fact and can not be deputed!! I see more and more of those who are in the field of investment are really starting to look towards iraq as the next big growth of wealth, this has been stated my the IMF. Most peeps are just looking at the IQD Rv which was talked about in this video, but tend not to look who are what companies are investing in Iraq. The plain truth is when you have big companies investing in a untapped market who have been held down by war lack of technical advancement and a people who have been oppressed for centuries and are just now getting a taste of somewhat freedom. To come from behind can be a hard road to travel at times and just like a stock it will have its ups and downs but when those who are in the markets of making money and are starting a movement into Iraq, one must take notice. As pop would say look at the rich and what they are doing with their money and investment not those who have no money.
    avatar
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1044
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 56
    Location : NJ

    Re: Cambrige House

    Post  Seck on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 15:10

    butterfly wrote:I listened to him after the 7 minute mark. Sorry don't like how this guy presents himself and if he would focus on the US discovery of the gold in Arizona.....it might be a different story, but most don't want to admit that we have an abundance of gold right here in the US that is being discovered daily. The oil that we have here also, no one wants to talk about that.....only in the Middle East.

    To me.........actually it is quite funny.

    As he has mentioned they have it easier to mine the gold not as costly to get it. Why do you think all the talk is about what happens over in the ME and not so much over what goes on here?
    avatar
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

    Posts : 52311
    Join date : 2013-01-17

    Re: Cambrige House

    Post  butterfly on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 15:11

    How is this for a fine:

    avatar
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

    Posts : 52311
    Join date : 2013-01-17

    Re: Cambrige House

    Post  butterfly on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 15:11

    Yup it was a fine right here in the good old US of A.
    avatar
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1044
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 56
    Location : NJ

    Sorry, Shale. Iraq Is The Real Oil Revolution

    Post  Seck on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 15:13

    After pushing up domestic crude oil production by about three million barrels a day (mb/d) in the United States, shale oil has inspired speculation about radical shifts in the global oil market.

    Radical shifts are certainly on the horizon, but something other than shale is likely to be driving them. That something is Iraq.

    Iraq is ramping up oil-exports in 2014, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit. The draft budget anticipates average exports of 3.4 mb/d, marking a nearly 30% increase from 2013 export levels.

    Considering the political struggle between Baghdad and the semi-autonomous region of Kurdistan, the budget forecast seems bullish but not beyond the realm of possibility. New sources of production in the south are coming on-stream and infrastructure bottlenecks are easing.

    Iraq is currently the world’s third-largest oil exporter. and has the resources and plans to increase rapidly its oil and natural gas production as it recovers from three decades punctuated by conflict and instability.


    “The emergence of Iraq as an oil power of the nature of Saudi Arabia is the big thing in the future of the oil business,” said Henry Groppe, a seasoned oil and gas analyst from Texas, in an interview on Wednesday with Toronto’s Globe & Mail. “It dwarfs everything else. It’s the thing that everybody ought to be watching and following as closely as possible.” increase of the post Saddam era

    Oil exploration efforts in the post Saddam era have suggested that Iraq’s oil resource is much bigger than analysts had previously anticipated.

    International oil companies have already secured contracts that imply an epic increase in Iraq’s oil production capacity by 2020.

    “Reaching output in excess of 9 mb/d by 2020 would equal the highest sustained growth in the history of the global oil industry,” the International Energy Agency concluded in the 2012 Iraq Energy Outlook.

    The barriers to achieving these admittedly ambitious targets are as big as they are diverse, including everything from infrastructure inadequacies and skilled labor shortages to financial risks and lack of security.

    While it is questionable whether Iraq will be able to meet this ambitious target, increasing Iraq’s oil production by half of that target would make Iraq the largest contributor to global supply growth over the next 20 years and on course to displacing Russia as the world’s second-largest oil exporter by 2030.

    In any scenario, Iraq is the primary force affecting the long-term outlook for oil markets.

    “Almost every second barrel of world oil production growth in the next two decades will come from Iraq, with the potential to provide prosperity for all of Iraq’s 32 million people,” said Dr. Fatih Birol, the lead author of the IEA’s report in 2013.
    avatar
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

    Posts : 52311
    Join date : 2013-01-17

    Another opinion..............

    Post  butterfly on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 15:46

    $100,000 Tons Of Gold Found In The US And The GOV’T KNOWS ALL ABOUT IT

    Friday, October 11, 2013 8:58

    While the carnival barkers put on a show in Washington one thing they won’t tell you is about the secret mine at Chocolate Mountain. The mine is said to have in excess of 100,000 tons of gold. When it was found the government immediatly turned it into a gunnery range where the gold sits right inside the fence. don’t let them give you the BS we don’t have the money. Talking to someone in Government is like talking to a Professional liar. As a matter of fact the should not be called by names it should be liar #1 liar#2 liar#3 and do soon. So if you ever have anopportunity ask say why don’t you use the gold from chocolate mountain. I would bet they would say Gold? Well I din’t know anything about it. Google it then go to road to roota



    Fair Warning! What follows may scare the Dickens out of you gold bugs but will make silver bugs fall over themselves to swap even more of their gold for silver. Refresh yourself on the benefits of swapping gold for silver here: http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/136.cfm

    The mainstream gold world wants you to believe that in the entire history of gold mining there has been just over 160,000 tons of gold mined from the ground. On top of that, with all our latest seismic and exploration technology, we have only found about 100,000 tons of underground gold reserves that could be economically mined in the future. That is what “they” want you to believe but…

    THIS IS A BOLD FACED LIE!

    Don’t get me wrong…I’m a gigantic gold buff but we need to understand the truth to ever reach a point where gold can take it’s rightful place in our corrupt monetary system. For the last 100 years a global effort has been orchestrated to obfuscate, distort, manipulate and confuse the majority of the world’s population as to the supply, demand and value proposition presented by gold. The Powers-That-Be within the USA and other Western Super Powers have been the main deceivers although they have been directed by the European Money Changers.

    It is time to remove the veil behind the golden mysteries of the world so “We The People” can decide for ourselves how we wish to value gold in a market without veils.

    WHAT THE PUBLIC KNOWS

    There are two widely accepted gold statisticians that are followed religiously by the gold mining companies, central banks, governments and investment community:

    Above Ground Gold: GFMS, Ltd. is the above ground gold market prognosticator and claims that the total amount of gold ever mined in the world is 160,000 tons (5.1B oz). Historically, this measure rises only as gold is pulled from the ground as reported by global gold mining companies around the world. Any “mystery gold” that suddenly appears on the market in ETF’s, on the LBMA, in the COMEX warehouses or in Government coffers is assumed to come from the unreported gold held by private individuals so that their historical figures never have to change. Adrian Douglas wrote an excellent analysis of what a sham organization GFMS is:

    http://www.gata.org/node/7699

    Below Ground Gold: The USGS tallies all the identified and unidentified underground gold reserves reported by governments and mining companies around the world. This figure totals 100,000 tons (3.2B oz) and at the current extraction rate all the remaining gold reserves will be depleted within 40 years.

    http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/commodity/gold/mcs-2009-gold.pdf

    There is very little 3rd party confirmation and clearly little investigation as to whether or not the historical numbers are correct. These USGS figures measure “publicly announced” gold deposits and never delve into hidden gold deposits that are scattered throughout the world…especially within the United States!

    SECRET ABOVE GROUND STASHES

    There are many secret above ground hoards of gold that the US and the banking establishments do not want the world to know about…and for good reason. Nobody should underestimate the importance of gold in the economic, political and global balance of power.

    This September 11 Commission Report gives an excellent insiders view of what goes on in the gold conspiracy world. Pay special attention to Chapters 7 & 8 starting on page 151 for the Gold transactions related to September 11th.

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/17233336/September-11-Commission-Report-Revised-December-2008

    Once you understand the role that gold plays in international espionage it won’t take much of a leap to believe that powerful people around the world want to keep the truth about gold a secret.

    HERE ARE MY FAVORITE GOLD SECRETS

    Probably the most famous secret gold stash is the “Nazi Gold” that was confiscated from Hitler after WW2. Hitler plundered many European nations of their gold as well as countless individuals. Nobody knows the actual figures but estimates are in the 2,000-50,000 ton range much of which has been used secretly by the military industrial complex and banking cabal to fund their dirty operations. Information and theories on what happened to the Nazi Gold can be found all over the internet…some sites present clearly fanciful theories but others are loaded with facts, figures and motives that are very believable.

    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_gold02a.htm

    Another golden stash of even greater volume is Yamashita’s Gold that was plundered by the Japanese for decades from conquered Asian countries. In order to hide the gold from the US it was hidden in caves in the Philippines but the US found the gold and it has been using it to fund covert operations ever since. This secret gold stash is claimed to be in the 100,000-300,000+ ton range but again nobody really knows. The Sterling and Peggy Seagrave book Gold Warriors gives a detailed account of this gigantic treasure. They also have mountains of documentation backing up their claims of the existence of this secret gold stash and the ramifications are stunning.

    Listen closely to this interview with Sterling Seagrave and you will understand:

    Read more at http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/181.cfm#FLxtzihHc5bpRvgP.99

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Cambrige House

    Post  Guest on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 15:53

    Okay......I listened......again........ tongue ........Interesting......I like what he said about Iraq...... Cool

    Thanks Seck....... flower 
    avatar
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1044
    Join date : 2013-01-17
    Age : 56
    Location : NJ

    Re: Cambrige House

    Post  Seck on Sun 02 Feb 2014, 16:17

    butterfly wrote:$100,000 Tons Of Gold Found In The US And The GOV’T KNOWS ALL ABOUT IT

    Friday, October 11, 2013 8:58

    While the carnival barkers put on a show in Washington one thing they won’t tell you is about the secret mine at Chocolate Mountain. The mine is said to have in excess of 100,000 tons of gold. When it was found the government immediatly turned it into a gunnery range where the gold sits right inside the fence. don’t let them give  you the BS we don’t have the money. Talking to someone in Government is like talking to a Professional liar. As a matter of fact the should not be called by names it should be liar #1 liar#2 liar#3 and do soon. So if you ever have anopportunity ask say why don’t you use the gold from chocolate mountain. I would bet they would say Gold? Well I din’t know anything about it.   Google it then go to road to roota



    Fair Warning! What follows may scare the Dickens out of you gold bugs but will make silver bugs fall over themselves to swap even more of their gold for silver. Refresh yourself on the benefits of swapping gold for silver here: http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/136.cfm

    The mainstream gold world wants you to believe that in the entire history of gold mining there has been just over 160,000 tons of gold mined from the ground. On top of that, with all our latest seismic and exploration technology, we have only found about 100,000 tons of underground gold reserves that could be economically mined in the future. That is what “they” want you to believe but…

    THIS IS A BOLD FACED LIE!

    Don’t get me wrong…I’m a gigantic gold buff but we need to understand the truth to ever reach a point where gold can take it’s rightful place in our corrupt monetary system. For the last 100 years a global effort has been orchestrated to obfuscate, distort, manipulate and confuse the majority of the world’s population as to the supply, demand and value proposition presented by gold. The Powers-That-Be within the USA and other Western Super Powers have been the main deceivers although they have been directed by the European Money Changers.

    It is time to remove the veil behind the golden mysteries of the world so “We The People” can decide for ourselves how we wish to value gold in a market without veils.

    WHAT THE PUBLIC KNOWS

    There are two widely accepted gold statisticians that are followed religiously by the gold mining companies, central banks, governments and investment community:

    Above Ground Gold: GFMS, Ltd. is the above ground gold market prognosticator and claims that the total amount of gold ever mined in the world is 160,000 tons (5.1B oz). Historically, this measure rises only as gold is pulled from the ground as reported by global gold mining companies around the world. Any “mystery gold” that suddenly appears on the market in ETF’s, on the LBMA, in the COMEX warehouses or in Government coffers is assumed to come from the unreported gold held by private individuals so that their historical figures never have to change. Adrian Douglas wrote an excellent analysis of what a sham organization GFMS is:

    http://www.gata.org/node/7699

    Below Ground Gold: The USGS tallies all the identified and unidentified underground gold reserves reported by governments and mining companies around the world. This figure totals 100,000 tons (3.2B oz) and at the current extraction rate all the remaining gold reserves will be depleted within 40 years.

    http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/commodity/gold/mcs-2009-gold.pdf

    There is very little 3rd party confirmation and clearly little investigation as to whether or not the historical numbers are correct. These USGS figures measure “publicly announced” gold deposits and never delve into hidden gold deposits that are scattered throughout the world…especially within the United States!

    SECRET ABOVE GROUND STASHES

    There are many secret above ground hoards of gold that the US and the banking establishments do not want the world to know about…and for good reason. Nobody should underestimate the importance of gold in the economic, political and global balance of power.

    This September 11 Commission Report gives an excellent insiders view of what goes on in the gold conspiracy world. Pay special attention to Chapters 7 & 8 starting on page 151 for the Gold transactions related to September 11th.

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/17233336/September-11-Commission-Report-Revised-December-2008

    Once you understand the role that gold plays in international espionage it won’t take much of a leap to believe that powerful people around the world want to keep the truth about gold a secret.

    HERE ARE MY FAVORITE GOLD SECRETS

    Probably the most famous secret gold stash is the “Nazi Gold” that was confiscated from Hitler after WW2. Hitler plundered many European nations of their gold as well as countless individuals. Nobody knows the actual figures but estimates are in the 2,000-50,000 ton range much of which has been used secretly by the military industrial complex and banking cabal to fund their dirty operations. Information and theories on what happened to the Nazi Gold can be found all over the internet…some sites present clearly fanciful theories but others are loaded with facts, figures and motives that are very believable.

    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_gold02a.htm

    Another golden stash of even greater volume is Yamashita’s Gold that was plundered by the Japanese for decades from conquered Asian countries. In order to hide the gold from the US it was hidden in caves in the Philippines but the US found the gold and it has been using it to fund covert operations ever since. This secret gold stash is claimed to be in the 100,000-300,000+ ton range but again nobody really knows. The Sterling and Peggy Seagrave book Gold Warriors gives a detailed account of this gigantic treasure. They also have mountains of documentation backing up their claims of the existence of this secret gold stash and the ramifications are stunning.

    Listen closely to this interview with Sterling Seagrave and you will understand:

    Read more at http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/181.cfm#FLxtzihHc5bpRvgP.99



    DeepBlackLies

    Bringing in-depth reporting of crime and corruption in high places
    is where Alot of this is coming from The back ground of the Arthur

    About David Guyatt
    Following a twenty eight year career in investment banking (Member AIBD) based in the City of London, David’s last position was Associate Director & Treasurer of the Forfaiting division of a major international bank. Aged 56 years, he is married with three children and pursues a career writing in a variety of mediums as well as researching and producing factual material on a wide range of associated subjects.


    David has prepared background papers on Anti Personnel Electromagnetic Weapons for the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) following an invitation to speak on the subject at their 1996 international symposium in Montreaux, Switzerland. He was a contributing member of ICRCs SIrUS Project that sought to define criteria for judging Abhorrent Weapons.


    He has written for the World Development Movement on his “insiders” knowledge of international weapons financing. Using his insiders knowledge of weapons financing he assisted in the two-part World In Action TV documentary that exposed Britain’s weapon trail to Indonesia, broadcast in April 1997. Additionally, he assisted Swiss TV in their documentary programme on Non Lethal Weapons broadcast in early 1997. He has also written a number of feature articles that are available for free download on this website.


    David has spent the last eight years investigating the story of gold and other treasures plundered by the Axis powers during WWII and what became of these vast riches. His electronic manuscript THE SECRET GOLD TREATY reveals many hitherto secrets that have surrounded this fifty-year-old enigma. He has also published a companion volume called THE PROJECT HAMMER FILE, and has followed up with PROJECT HAMMER RELAODED. Presently, he continues working on follow-up investigations of these and related matters.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Cambrige House

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 18:35