IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH JOY WHILE WE WAIT

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. ..... Thanks go out to www.TruthCall.com/chat for their support in this website

September 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WORLD

My opinion on the Iraq News

butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

My opinion on the Iraq News

Post  butterfly on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 11:53

Well I felt it was time to post how I feel about all the news and guru crap that is being put out there.

As I told a friend today, we are a country that all the other countries look up to. How they deal with day to day situations that may arise and then how they will treat their citizens.

How in the hell can they (other countries) get anything done by looking and following their leader (the USA).

Our government/congress has been in a grid lock (I refer them as being butt heads) for many many years now. Compromise.....they have lost that meaning many years now.

I noticed in many of the articles that the women over there are trying very hard to get equal rights. Being a female, I remember how hard it was for all of us back then. The struggle is still continuing. I remember the difficulties I had being a woman and all that I did for my "men" in the working atmosphere. Not getting anywhere near the moola that the men got that I did all their work for them. The struggle still continues the majority of the women these days. We won't even go into the rights that a woman has regarding her body. How dare a man tell me what I can do to my body. So I can understand what the women are going through over in the middle east.

Iraq is a re-birth of a country and it will stumble many times before it hopefully gets it right.

Every new election over here being of a party, the other party has to give in and accept that they lost. But this manner that our congress has acquired needs to be changed and changed very fast because we are the ones suffering....not them.!.!

People need to use their god given brain cells.....if it doesn't smell right.....it should tell ya that somewhere there is a very foul odor.

That is some of my views, what is yours? Please share.

Re: My opinion on the Iraq News

Post  Guest on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 15:48

it is just crazy Butter for the women over there. We women have worked hard to get where are and yes we still do not get the same pay as men, yet some of have out preformed the men as well yet that goes un noticed!

As I have said before...right now it is a pi$$ing contest over there and here with the men in/on control! No one wants to change their views..."it is my way of the highway and I am not changing first or something that has worked in the past".
    Corruption Butter on both sides.

I am sorry I have not been on much...dealing with shingles and have been in horrible pain... Sad 
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Post  butterfly on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 15:57

OH MY........I heard that 1 out 3 will get shingles. Heard that it is very painful also.

You don't have to apologize for not being on the website, we all have another life outside of the dinar world.

Take care.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 23 Sep 2017, 10:41