IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH JOY WHILE WE WAIT

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. ..... Thanks go out to www.TruthCall.com/chat for their support in this website

November 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WORLD

The Wells Fargo Bank

Seck
    Admin
    Admin

The Wells Fargo Bank

Post  Seck on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 09:25

The Foreign Currency Exchange Group out of Florida was owned by the Bank Of Ireland back in 2011, This is where most Banks would go to buy foreign currency for its customers who needed to trade in USD for travel. The Bank of Ireland sold 51% of its North American part of that company to Wells Fargo  

Wells Fargo Acquires Wholesale Currency Provider From The Bank Of Ireland
    Deal Significantly Bolsters Wells Fargo’s Foreign Currency Exchange Capabilities for Domestic Correspondent Banks
    SAN FRANCISCO — May 9, 2011
    In a transaction that further expands its international banking capabilities, Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) today announced that it will acquire substantially all of the US-based operating assets of Foreign Currency Exchange Corporation (FCE), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bank of Ireland Group. Financial terms of the transaction, which is expected to be completed this summer, were not disclosed.
    FCE is an Orlando, Florida-based foreign banknote wholesaler that currently serves about 140 of the top 200 banks in the US as ranked by number of branches. The firm’s principal business is enabling banks to offer foreign currency exchange services to their clients on a private label basis.
    “This transaction complements Wells Fargo’s well-established foreign exchange payment services program for US based correspondent banks by enabling partners to offer a market-leading currency exchange solution to their customers, under their own brand,” said Gregg Napoli, executive vice president and head of Foreign Exchange Services for Wells Fargo, part of the International Group.
    FCE will be integrated into the International Group of Wells Fargo, with the San Francisco-based bank able to provide correspondent bank customers access to a variety of other products and services. Wells Fargo’s Global Financial Institutions group provides correspondent banking services to over 1900 US-based banks. More than half of FCE customers are currently Wells Fargo clients, which is expected to aid in the transition process.
    FCE currently employs approximately 65 people, the vast majority of whom will be offered opportunities to join Wells Fargo.
    Wells Fargo International Group serves small businesses, corporations, financial institutions, multilateral organizations and individual with a wide range of international solutions from more than 30 global locations, including branches in Hong Kong, London, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo and the Cayman Islands.

I called them yesterday just to see if there where any changes made with the IQD answer NO as we all here know already. But with some who all call it DONE and some are cashing in i had to call LOL.
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

Re: The Wells Fargo Bank

Post  Seck on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 09:34

Foreign Currency Exchange Corp. provides wholesale and retail foreign exchange products and services. The company offers foreign banknote exchange, foreign cash letter, check collection, international wire transactions, foreign drafts, and foreign traveler’s check exchange services. It also provides CurrencyTeller, an online software technology that allows customers to in turn provide foreign exchange services to their customer base. In addition, the company offers on-site training, training updates, and communications, as well as marketing consultation and support, marketing materials, and consumables. It serves hotels and resorts, and financial institutions, such as banks and credit unions...

CurrencyTeller This is what software that is used by the banks to see what the rate is of any given Currency in the world. This is what my TD Bank uses when I go to the Bank and ask what is the rate of the IQD is. She logs into this software and the Currency Teller come on her screen, NO BACK SCREEN LOL
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Post  butterfly on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 09:35

Seck wrote:The Foreign Currency Exchange Group out of Florida was owned by the Bank Of Ireland back in 2011, This is where most Banks would go to buy foreign currency for its customers who needed to trade in USD for travel. The Bank of Ireland sold 51% of its North American part of that company to Wells Fargo  

Wells Fargo Acquires Wholesale Currency Provider From The Bank Of Ireland
    Deal Significantly Bolsters Wells Fargo’s Foreign Currency Exchange Capabilities for Domestic Correspondent Banks
    SAN FRANCISCO — May 9, 2011
    In a transaction that further expands its international banking capabilities, Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) today announced that it will acquire substantially all of the US-based operating assets of Foreign Currency Exchange Corporation (FCE), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bank of Ireland Group. Financial terms of the transaction, which is expected to be completed this summer, were not disclosed.
    FCE is an Orlando, Florida-based foreign banknote wholesaler that currently serves about 140 of the top 200 banks in the US as ranked by number of branches. The firm’s principal business is enabling banks to offer foreign currency exchange services to their clients on a private label basis.
    “This transaction complements Wells Fargo’s well-established foreign exchange payment services program for US based correspondent banks by enabling partners to offer a market-leading currency exchange solution to their customers, under their own brand,” said Gregg Napoli, executive vice president and head of Foreign Exchange Services for Wells Fargo, part of the International Group.
    FCE will be integrated into the International Group of Wells Fargo, with the San Francisco-based bank able to provide correspondent bank customers access to a variety of other products and services. Wells Fargo’s Global Financial Institutions group provides correspondent banking services to over 1900 US-based banks. More than half of FCE customers are currently Wells Fargo clients, which is expected to aid in the transition process.
    FCE currently employs approximately 65 people, the vast majority of whom will be offered opportunities to join Wells Fargo.
    Wells Fargo International Group serves small businesses, corporations, financial institutions, multilateral organizations and individual with a wide range of international solutions from more than 30 global locations, including branches in Hong Kong, London, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo and the Cayman Islands.

I called them yesterday just to see if there where any changes made with the IQD answer NO as we all here know already. But with some who all call it DONE and some are cashing in i had to call LOL.
    So you got sucked in by the gurus opinions/guesses........now that is funny seck.

How many times.....ask your self.......how many times is it going to take for you thick headed people to realize and understand......that these gurus will NOT know ahead of anyone else when the Iraqi Dinar revalues. It could be a couple years out, if even then.
    Seck
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Seck on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 09:42

I called not for me MOM LOL just that i have a feeling that the site is going to get busy and wanted those who are coming in to see that what they are being told is BS.

TNT has already stated that they might have to shut up cause he will be filling out a NDA fourm. To me this is just a joke cause he might be headed off to jail and will not have contact with his site other then his family members who are running the site to carry on. But i see the cracks in the foundation and its starting to fall apart.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 22 Nov 2017, 04:11