IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH JOY WHILE WE WAIT

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. ..... Thanks go out to www.TruthCall.com/chat for their support in this website

September 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WORLD

He's sweating!

onemore
    Junior
    Junior

He's sweating!

Post  onemore on Sun 06 Oct 2013, 22:05

From what I read in the news, Maliki is sweating his position. He's not too sure who he can count on, and he's trying to work a deal. Maybe he'll fix himself a sweet deal somewhere. I do not get the impression he cares all that much about the citizens of Iraq.

This is my non-professional take on the whole thing.
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Re: He's sweating!

Post  butterfly on Sun 06 Oct 2013, 22:09

onemore wrote:From what I read in the news, Maliki is sweating his position. He's not too sure who he can count on, and he's trying to work a deal. Maybe he'll fix himself a sweet deal somewhere. I do not get the impression he cares all that much about the citizens of Iraq.

LOL.......some think he is the problem, I am not one of them.

The whole government is trying very hard to get their act together, but it is taking longer than we want.
    polokid4life
    SENIOR
    SENIOR

Post  polokid4life on Sun 06 Oct 2013, 22:41

butterfly wrote:
    onemore wrote:From what I read in the news, Maliki is sweating his position. He's not too sure who he can count on, and he's trying to work a deal. Maybe he'll fix himself a sweet deal somewhere. I do not get the impression he cares all that much about the citizens of Iraq.

The whole government is trying very hard to get their act together, but it is taking longer than we want.
    So Butter.. let me ask you.. If Maliki is not the problem why is Parliament (Najafi) dodging the economic reform laws.. I'm under the impression that those laws in there current form would reduce the independents of the CBI and give it to a special committee that would report the the executive branch.. Them politicians over there know who / what Maliki is .. Straight up he is an obstructionist. A manipulator and a murderer.  Now granted Our gov is the same! I GET IT! but we have check and balances .. Without a Talibani like role in play.. We are just sitting around until this dude decides he wants to play ball.

P.S.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for putting in work every day.. I know I don't say it as much as I should.
    butterfly
    Platinum
    Platinum

Post  butterfly on Mon 07 Oct 2013, 08:41

polokid4life wrote:
    butterfly wrote:

So Butter.. let me ask you.. If Maliki is not the problem why is Parliament (Najafi) dodging the economic reform laws.. I'm under the impression that those laws in there current form would reduce the independents of the CBI and give it to a special committee that would report the the executive branch.. Them politicians over there know who / what Maliki is .. Straight up he is an obstructionist. A manipulator and a murderer.  Now granted Our gov is the same! I GET IT! but we have check and balances .. Without a Talibani like role in play.. We are just sitting around until this dude decides he wants to play ball.

P.S.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for putting in work every day.. I know I don't say it as much as I should.
    You are welcome and I look at Iraq, Turkey, Kuwait, most of the Middle East countries as we say over here in our country....dictators.....but I don't look at them as dictators.....just as a lot called Bush a dictator.....and just as a lot call Obama a dictator.

No matter how you look at it, not everyone is going to agree with each other. I just have a different look on things.

Should we call Bush a murderer and someone who put in the Patriot Act....he was looking out for himself? How many needless killings have gone on under Bush......see what I'm saying.

If it was not for the dinar investment, you and I and others would not give two hoots about the Middle East.....that I can guarantee ya. We only worry about our own back yard...so to speak.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 23 Sep 2017, 10:42