IQD NEWS

IQD NEWS INFORMATION AND TALK

MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH JOY WHILE WE WAIT

The site is set up for news and a place to keep informed on the IQD. ..... Thanks go out to www.TruthCall.com/chat for their support in this website

September 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WORLD

Iraq, Us and the RV

Seck
    Admin
    Admin

Iraq, Us and the RV

Post  Seck on Sun 30 Jun 2013, 12:13

As we keep looking for Iraq to raise the value of its currency, One might ask is Iraq really the ones who can raise it? I would think if we would look at the whole picture it would not be Iraq but the rest of the international countries that would be the ones who would dictate what the Value if the IQD is . It is in those hands in Trade and Investment in Iraq that truly would expand Iraq's true wealth. Then News since coming out of Chapter 7 or the best part of chapter7 allows them to really control the free trade. I think we get to tied up with a RV of currency not to look in other directions of the whole scope of things. Iraq telling it people that the value of the Dinar will raise in power might mean the amount of goods coming into Iraq will be cheaper for them to buy and that the Dinar will be able to buy more at their stores ( more bang for the Dinar ) the thing we should be looking at is who and what is going into Iraq now to invest also the tail tale signs that the transactions of the banks increase to the point that loans to its people are becoming easier to get. I would also look at the street exchange and what rate they are charging. I am just guessing at this but i could be way off base but from what i see going on now thats what we should be looking at along with the CBI LOL anyone else with insight please school us

Current date/time is Sat 23 Sep 2017, 10:35